our data protection policy
According with current regulations about Personal Data protection, you are informed that:
When data from the web user are requested, they will be incorporated into databases that are responsibility of FICUS Custom Audiences , and they will be treated with the purpose and legal basis established in the attached clause, using an existing form for each purpose and with the adequate protection, according to the General Regulation of Data Protection (Reg. UE 2016/679), taking the necessary security measures to guarantee confidentiality, integrity, availability and no alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access by third parties.
You can provide us information about:
- Subscribe to receive information about our products and services.
- Procedures related to our commercial management.
- Contact us
In all three cases, the legitimation is based on the consent of the interested part when sending their data and the conditions have been accepted.
In case of being a customer, the legitimation is the commercial and / or contractual relationship.
The data will be kept as long as you do not request its deletion, or while the commercial relationship is maintained, or during the required years to comply with legal obligations and will not be transferred to third parties except we are required by law.
If your consent has been requested for any of the treatments that we are going to carry out (as is the case of sending information about promotions and our products) we inform you that you may withdraw it anytime.
In order to send our information via email we can use, in some cases, the Mailchimp platform, agreed to Privacy Shield.
The User may exercise the right to access, rectify, oppose, delete and limit the processing of their personal data, as well as withdraw their consent, by writing to the person responsible for data processing at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating name, surname (s) and email, and attaching a copy of your ID.
You also have the possibility claim with the Data Protection Authorities in your country in case you may consider that your data processing is not adequate.
If you do not want to receive information about our company via email, you can send us an email to the address email@example.com with the subject UNSUBSCRIBE.
This legal notice regulates the use of the website phizbook.com (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEB).
The website navigation attributes you the condition of USER thereof and entails full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice. Please keep in mind that these conditions may be modified without prior notification by THE OWNER OF THE WEB, in which case they will be published and notified as soon as possible.
We advise you to carefully read its content if you wish to access and use of the information and services offered on this website.
The user also accepts to make a correct use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and will respond to THE OWNER OF THE WEB or to third parties, of any damages and losses that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly forbidden, the OWNER OF THE WEB may refuse or withdraw access and its use at any time.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that: FICUS_ Facebook Custom Audiences website is fully owned by Aeroluft Watch Company SLL. Its VAT number is: ESB99526337
To communicate with us, we offer at your disposal different contact forms that we detail below:
• Phone: (+34) 644703265 (WhatsApp)
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All notifications and communications between users and THE OWNER OF THE WEB will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through any of the methods detailed above.
4. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free and open access. However, THE OWNER OF THE WEB may limit the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form. The user guarantees the authenticity and accuracy of all data communicated to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made. The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of THE WEB and not using them for, among others:
1. Posting contents that are criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
2. Introducing into the network computer viruses or perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and server systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties; as well as hindering the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of the computer resources through which THE OWNER OF THE WEB renders its services.
3. Trying to access the email accounts of other users or to restricted areas of the computer systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
4. Violating the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties.
5. Impersonating the identity of any other user.
6. Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available, or any other form of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally allowed.
7. Collecting data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without their prior request or consent. All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to THE OWNER OF THE WEB, without which any of the rights over them can be understood to be transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the user.
Shortly, users who access this website may view the contents and, where appropriate, make authorized private copies, considering that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, or installed to servers connected to networks are not subject to any type of exploitation.
Likewise, all brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, being understood that the use or access to them does not attribute to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink neither imply in any case the existence of relations between THE OWNER OF THE WEB and the owner of the website it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE OWNER OF THE WEB of its contents or services. THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions you perform based on them.
4.1. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of general nature and is for information purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all contents, or its completeness, correctness, validity or topicality, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose. THE OWNER OF THE WEB excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
1. The inability to access the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, that has been accessed through the website or the services that are offered.
2. The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data. Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for third-party actions that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and one’s self image, as well as regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising. Also, THE OWNER OF THE WEB declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this web and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The purpose of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources that may extend the content offered by this website. THE OWNER OF THE WEB does not guarantee or it’s not responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggests, invites or recommends the visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result. THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
4.2. PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF CARRYING OUT ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the included web pages or accessible through the website, you must send a notification to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, properly identifying and specifying the alleged infractions.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal advertising of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published by public administration in the official journals, which constitute the only instrument that proves its authenticity. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.
5. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
The present conditions will be ruled by current Spanish Law. The language used will be Spanish.